Love and Care Your Accessories
1. Organize your accessories
Place your necklaces, earrings, and rings in the provided accessory box when not being worn.
If you plan to store your accessories for an extended period, we recommend you to use a sealed airtight bag is the best way to prevent pieces from tarnishing and oxidation while storing.
2. Take everything off while you sleep
Sleeping with your accessories can shorten your life. That is because prongs in rings wear down over time when rubbed on sheets and necklaces / bracelets are more likely to tangle as you sleep.
Quick tip: Use a small dish next to your bed to toss them. This is the best way to keep your accessories organizer if you are extremely lazy to put them away at night.
3. Hang your accessories
Dos & Don’t’s
- Remove your accessories when you shower or bathe and never swimming with them.
- Avoid direct contact with abrasive products and chemicals (soap, oil, moisturisers and perfume).
- Avoid spraying perfume or applying oils or lotions directly onto the accessories.
- Avoid wearing accessories while exercising as this may cause damage or injury.
- Remove your accessories while cleaning or gardening.
If any stains appear on your accessories, we recommend cleaning them with a polishing cloth or a soft, lint-free cloth.
To restore the shine of the stones use a soft bristle toothbrush and mild soap water. Dry gently for the best result.
If you have any questions about caring for your accessories, please contact us.